WFS-G

Tue Jun 12 13:02:53 EDT 2007

Rats, I meant to reply last week to this.

Regarding  ms:my_layer_name. You can control the namespace prefix using ows_namespace_prefix. There is no way to change the move away from the layer name so you are correct.

Regarding constants. The GML transformer does support constants. For example:

  gml_constants "constant1,constant2"
  gml_constant1_value "1234"
  gml_constant1_type "integer"
  gml_constant2_value "This is a constant string"

Constants can be part of a group. The value is output as part of a GML instance document and the type is used to create the schema.

Steve

>>> On 6/8/2007 at 5:54 AM, in message
<LISTSERV%200706080554295042.1DD8 at LISTS.UMN.EDU>, H Garcia