MapScript projection error - CGI works fine

Pascal Ehlert dadark at DADARK.DE
Tue Jun 12 15:10:13 EDT 2007

Hi Frank!

I figured that out myself in the meantime, I used the mapserver from the
debian package
and compiled mapscript on my own.

As Ruby mapscript isn't very well documented and I didn't check the
whole sourcecode yet,
does anyone know how up-to-date it is?
Are at least the current main features supported?

Thank you (especially Frank for your help of course)

Pascal