Mapserver Development Environments?

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 14 00:08:34 EDT 2007

On 6/13/07, Steve Lime <Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us> wrote:
> Anyone have time or interest to develop a page of clients for the website?
>
> Steve

I think this is very important. A wiki entry was started more than a
year ago on this. Cameron, Arnulf, Paul Spencer had a paragraph or two
and I have taken the liberty of copying them this email.  I threw in a
couple paragraphs on jBox and dBox.

We need to pursue this. The server-side of web mapping is more mature
than the client side. It is hard to figure out what the various
clients offer and which client might be a good fit for a given
project. New users need a general overview of client capabilities.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com