AGG

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Thu Jun 14 09:45:54 EDT 2007

Peter Bruton wrote:
> DRIVER AGG/PC256 and IMAGEMODE RGBA
> While anti-aliasing was present the pattern of the line was not consistent.
>  Sometimes a solid line and other times there were gaps in the line.
> http://dev.atlas.gc.ca/cgi-bin/mapserv_dev?map=/home/atlas/mapdata/english/pb_agg_pc_rgba.map&mode=map

Peter,

I expect the driver statement to include a file format name.  PC256 is an
IMAGEMODE.  So I'm not sure what is actually being used in this case.

> Any insight to the problems I am having is appreciated.

I think there is some danger to using 24bit RGB formats and
IMAGEMODE RGBA since the alpha is being discarded before writing
to the file.  Is there a reason that a 32bit PNG file output was
not amoung your options?

I really should get AGG into my build so I can play with this stuff!

Best regards,