postgis

Ernesto Vega ernesvega at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 14 12:04:34 EDT 2007

Giuseppe :

I´ve never been into the situation of having 2 points overlapped.

For a better idea is useful to send which versions of postgresql and
postgis your are using.

For the class question:

Are you planning to dynamically change your parameter ?

If so, you must read the chapter dedicated on how to use parameters on
mapserver site, otherwise you may have no choice because of what you
want to alter within a class

hope this helps.

Ernesto Vega