ogrtindex labeling

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 14 12:15:15 EDT 2007

Hi All,
I have a several shapefiles all with identical schemas which I created
a tile index for using ogrtindex.
>ogrtindex index.shp /var/www/data/*.shp
I then in my mapfile connect to the tile index in my mapfile using ogr

CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
TILENDEX "/var/www/data/index.shp,0"

I then try to label the feature based on a field in the attribute tables

LABELITEM "NAME"

When I run shp2img I get the following error:

msOGRLayerInitItemInfo(): OGR error. Invalid Field name: NAME

Is there something I'm missing or does the ogr connection with a
tileindex not support labeling or querying by attributes.

--
Travis K.

Toronto, Canada