Can mapserver do a interpolation such as kriging

stin wang stin.wang at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 17 22:44:43 EDT 2007

Hello, everyone

i have several metrological data ( temperture, rain, landsurface temperature
and so on) , in different observation point. so i make a shape file, with
different attributes represented different observation. My question is  can
mapserver interpolate the point data in to a raster data, just like what
arcgis do in spatial analyst ? I search in this maillist, someone say it
should be combined mapserver with grass,  can anyother method do the same
thing?? because i' m not familar with grass.

--
wangtie