Can mapserver do a interpolation such as kriging

Mon Jun 18 17:47:32 EDT 2007

That's beyond Mapserver's capabilities, sorry. Grass is definitely your best bet. There are
a number of folks on the list with MapServer/Grass integration experience so...

Steve

<eab8b3dc0706171944q65475348p5851d47d9e312e14 at mail.gmail.com>, stin wang