can layers be linked?

LITTLE Nelson nelson.little at TENIX.COM
Mon Jun 18 03:25:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

I would like to link two layers of different geometry types. 1 layer
contains points, the other layer contains lines. The points and lines
are shown together to display a composite object on a map. If the user
no longer wants to see that composite object on the map then I would
like to turn off both of the layers. I am sure I can do it
programmatically, but I would like to know if they can be linked in the
MapFile?

Thanks,

Nelson

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.