Draft Questionaire: MapServer Mapping Frameworks (comment please)

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at MAPGEARS.COM
Tue Jun 19 09:50:28 EDT 2007

Hi,

There's a page on the OSGeo wiki that tried to do that.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Choosing_a_Web_Mapping_Platform

One the the important distinction between projects is if the user
interface templates are managed or unmanaged. IMHO, the level of control
over the UI is often an essential information when choosing a framework.

The other part of the page in the wiki is about the maps. If they are
managed from the client side or the server side.

Julien

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears