help with mapscript java

Victor Herrero Cazurro la_barrenadora at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 19 10:30:12 EDT 2007

Hello!

I have this class implemented by servlet,
"
.
.
.

mapObj map = new
mapObj("C:\\ms4w\\Apache\\htdocs\\mapserver\\app\\app.map");

map.setMetaData( "wfs_onlineresource", "http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv" );

OWSRequest request = new OWSRequest();

request.setParameter( "SERVICE", service );
request.setParameter( "VERSION", version );
request.setParameter( "REQUEST", req );
request.setParameter( "TYPENAME", typename );

mapscript.msIO_installStdoutToBuffer();
map.OWSDispatch( request );

String xml = mapscript.msIO_getStdoutBufferString();

.
.
.
"

Once it works but when I invoke to servlet from the browser often followed,
it appears east error

"
#An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x7c3429c1, pid=1320,
tid=1800
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_11-b03 mixed mode, sharing)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [MSVCR71.dll+0x29c1]
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as hs_err_pid1320.log
[thread 3004 also had an error]
#
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
#

The error I think that this about " map.OWSDispatch( request );"

Somebody can help me ?

Thanks in advence