HTML Legend opt_flag=13 for Class block not working?

Ei Fujioka efujioka at DUKE.EDU
Wed Jun 20 13:37:40 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm wondering if I misunderstand something about HTML legend...

What I want to do is hide classes whose status is off.
Based on the HTML legend reference
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/html_legend), I set opt_flag=13
for [leg_class_html].
However, all classes show up regardless of the status.
How can I hide classes having status off?

Another question related to this is that if I can do the same thing for
a traditional image legend.

Here is the excerpt.

<< HTML Legend template >>
[leg_layer_html order=ascending opt_flag=15]
... (All layers show up)
[/leg_layer_html]

[leg_class_html opt_flag=13]
... (Hopefully hide classes whose status is off)
[/leg_class_html]

<< Mapfile >>
   LAYER
     CLASSITEM "_sp_tsn"

     CLASS
       NAME "Anatidae"
       EXPRESSION "174983"
       STATUS OFF
     END
     CLASS
       NAME "Kogia"
       EXPRESSION "180490"
       STATUS ON
     END
   END

In this example, I expected that the HTML legend doesn't show class
'Anatidae' because its status is OFF. But both 'Anatidae' and 'Kogia'
show up.

I use Mapserver 4.2.

Thanks,

Ei