[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute and zoom to result

Roland Martin roland.w.martin at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 26 13:13:45 EDT 2007

Hi Danilo,

For some reason, certain versions only work if you throw in an invisible
boundingboxpopup as well:

<cwc2 type="BoundingBoxPopup" image="icons/icon_zoombounds.png"
visible="false" styleresource="NavButtons" popupstyleresource="TextButtons"
imagetip="Zoom to Bounding Box or Point" imagewidth="24" imageheight="24"
popupwidth="490" popupheight="450" toolbar="false" status="false"
menubar="false"></cwc2>

Cheers,
r.