mapserver segfaults on x68_64 intel xeon

Alessandro Pasotti ale.pas at TISCALI.IT
Fri Mar 2 06:23:47 EST 2007

Il 12:10, venerdì 2 marzo 2007, Umberto Nicoletti ha scritto:
> Can you send the distint values upon which the style info is built?
> I wouldn't be surprised if one of those had non-ascii characters!

> Try to remove non ascii-chars and report if that solved the issue.

I will try your suggestion and report back to the list.

BTW the very same mapfile and data set works fine on my testing ubuntu
(32bit) ... but with different ms and php (MapServer version 4.10.0)

Thanks
--
Alessandro Pasotti
itOpen - "Open Solutions for the Net Age"