AddPoints won't work

theresia freska frezzz_54 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 2 21:47:17 EST 2007

Hi Frank,

Yes, i did print_r($_POST) and it holds the right value.

I tried
if ($_POST['mode'] == "nquery") {
    echo "Test mode";
}
and it works. So, i guess it's not the $_POST that went wrong.

But when i replace the echo statement with the AddPoints(), it just won't work. I also did print_r the array that is supposed to be the input for the function. And it holds the right values as well. Someone on the irc told me about the global $_POST, but it's no use. I'm totally lost :D