Query in multiple layers

Schnitter, Stefan Stefan.Schnitter at T-SYSTEMS.COM
Mon Mar 5 12:22:00 EST 2007

Hi all,

I have the following problem: I'd like to do a itemnquery with a certain
qstring. From the resulting objects I'd like to take some features and
query those in another layer. Example: I have a layer with line-objects
and those objects have ID, SITEA and SITEB. Then I have a site layer
(points) that contain those site names as Ids. I would like to display a
line with a given ID and display the two sites of that line, too. Is
this somehow possible in one query or do I have to use some
php/mapscript?

Many TIA,
 Stefan