Mapinfo Seamless Vector tables in mapserver

mikiet mike.talbutt at DOTTEDEYES.COM
Tue Mar 6 11:39:59 EST 2007

Ah some success.

I've managed to get this to work by

1. Moving all by base tables into the same directory
2. Creating my seamless layer with the 'no path' option set.

I can now access the data using ogrinfo regardless of whether or not I
include the path to the tab file, and the data displays in my mapserver
application.