ms4w : mapserv.exe installation under Apache

Fabio D'Ovidio dovidio at PLANETEK.IT
Tue Mar 6 12:29:54 EST 2007

Hi !

I have installed ms4w and I have mapserv.exe in cgi-bin directory with its dll.

Well, now I want to change under Apache my binary mapserv.exe. So I want to keep all
setting for apache of my first ms4w installation, but I want to change only the cgi and its dll
they are in another directory.

Until now I have worked more with IIS. Which conf file I have to change in apache to install
mapserver ?

I have tried with :

httpd.conf

and I have changed path for mapserv.exe and its dll.

Any help ?

thanks

--
Fabio D'Ovidio

Web GIS Staff
Planetek Italia s.r.l.
Via Massaua 12, I-70123 Bari
Tel.: +39 080 5343750 Fax: +39 080 5340280
dovidio at planetek.it - http://www.planetek.it