Smooth panning with Dbox?

Jason R. Moore bigj at COLUMBUS.RR.COM
Mon Mar 12 15:31:13 EDT 2007

I was wandering does any one know of an easy way of doing smooth panning
with Dbox?  ( i.e. like google map or Roza?)  I have tried rendering a
map image larger than the map display area and then clip the Dhtml
layer  to the display box of a table.  Then for panning I move the image
in the Dbox onDrag function.  When doing this the image threw around the
edges and some times it does not get clipped at all rather it becomes
the background image for the page.    This also requires generating
images ~9 times larger than needed. Any ideas?

Thanks
Jason