document.mapserv.submit(); problems in javascript

Pietro Giannini pgiannini at BYTEWISE.IT
Wed Mar 14 12:07:49 EDT 2007

try:
document.mapserv.submit()with parenthesis ( ).
without parenthesis
'submit' is a property, not a function, in javascript.

regards
.....................................pg

--
Pietro Giannini
Bytewise srl - Area GIS

On Mer, 14 Marzo 2007 4:50 pm, Ian
Maxfield wrote:
> Many thanks to those who gave solutions to
problems that I was having with
> javascript.  The error console
in Firefox has proved particularly useful
> in

identifying and fixing problems.

> The only message
that I now currently have from the error console is:

' document.mapserv.submit is not a function '

understand that this is the script to force mapserve to refresh within
> javascript.  In all the examples I have seen on the the net the
code above
> is perfectly valid - I cannot see why I should have
an error using this
> code.
>
> Can anyone shed
any light on this??