document.mapserv.submit(); problems in javascript

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 14 12:42:59 EDT 2007

document.rv is used in js to access a form called mapserv.

Pay attention NOT to have another document element called mapserv or
whose id is mapserv. The browser dunnows which one to pick and will
return undef.

This has bitten me in the past too...

Umberto