[UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Anyone compared the performance between ArcIMS, MapServer, ArcGIS

Benedikt Rothe umn-ms at HYDROTEC.DE
Fri Mar 30 05:40:54 EDT 2007

Umberto,

> This program of mine also translates .axl to .map
I'm interested in this also. Did you forget to attach a link or did I
overlook something or ...?
Thanks
Benedikt

UMN MapServer Developers List <MAPSERVER-DEV at LISTS.UMN.EDU> schrieb am
30.03.2007 09:18:15: