issue with classitem and tileindex...

John Cole john.cole at UAI.COM
Sat Mar 31 22:56:32 EDT 2007

We discovered that the batch file creating the tile index was picking up the
tile index itself, and adding a reference.  The tile index, of course, did
NOT have any attributes on it.  We found out by opening up the tile index in
qgis and saw that it had an extra row.

Modifying the batch file to delete the tile indexes before creating them
solved the problem.  This would be a good thing to add to the tile index
page.

We are now using tile indexes for points, lines, polygons, and annotation.

John