points disappearing on zoom

anthony farrant anthony.k.farrant at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 4 03:25:33 EDT 2007

Could this problem be due to the fact that I am using a polar projection?
I have noticed that several OS desktop GIS have proven to have difficulties
with these projections. DO you think that this could affect Mapserver's
reprojection of the points on zoom?