SIZE in percentages?

Mon May 21 18:07:28 EDT 2007

Does the WMS spec have a specific method to do this? I don't recall seeing anything like
that. What are other servers/vendors doing along these lines?

Do you recall if the map_... parameters work for wms as vendor specific tags. If so then
setting adding map_resolution=300 might work right now.

Steve

>>> On 5/21/2007 at 1:39 AM, in message
<61782e4f7ccff19fa3be759a39b63f4b at 145.50.39.11>, "Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS)"