turn off warning messages?

Fri Nov 2 09:24:14 EDT 2007

What is the exact message you are seeing (minus the password)?

Because the EMPTY and ERROR parameters are in the mapfile (they are given as
URLs for the user to be redirected to) it is possible that they won't be used IF the
error encountered is in the parsing of the mapfile. In that case the mapObj structure
isn't populated and the software can't know their values.

So, a bit more information would help:

  - version
  - exact error message
  - URL being passed to the CGI that generates the issue

Steve

>>> H Garcia <helenagarcia at GRUPOTECOPY.ES> 11/02/07 4:58 AM >>>
Hi list!

I'm trying to use EMPTY and ERROR tags into WEB tag, but I don't get the
expected results. I'm still getting the ugly message containing the password
of the user, which, I think, is a security problem.

I've tried with:

MAP
 WEB
    ERROR error.html
    EMPTY empty.html
    LOG "C:/path_to_log/hidrocarburos.log"
 END

END

and with

    ERROR "http://localhost/mapserver/my_application/error.html"
    EMPTY "http://localhost/mapserver/my_application/empty.html"

but I still get the message "msDrawMap ...".

Must the html pages error.html and empty.html have a special format?

Thanks in advance!