Legend problem in MapServer 5.0

John Cole john.cole at UAI.COM
Fri Nov 2 09:45:24 EDT 2007

Thomas,
  Thanks, but I'm using the MS4W release, and I've tried to compile it
before :-) (with lots of help from Frank, Tamas and Howard).  Even if I
absolutely needed it now, that doesn't solve the issue for other users.

  I'm curious about the 5.0.1 release date, since it's been over a month now
since the release, with what I would consider a fairly major bug (legends)
that was fixed in code already.  For anyone who uses legends with their
maps, this issue is a major roadblock to adopting MS5, and I'm wondering if
the consensus of the MS guru's agree with my opinion or not :-)

Thanks,

John