MapServer on Leopard?

William Kyngesburye woklist at KYNGCHAOS.COM
Fri Nov 2 10:08:46 EDT 2007

Oh joy, I guess I have to stop ignoring Apache 2.  I always thought
that Apache 2 was not so much an updated version of Apache, but meant
for a different purpose (I forget what) [something I read on the
Apache site once long ago?].

And yes, it's PHP 5.2, but as before as a dynamic Apache module.  The
stability of PHP-Mapscript is still an unknown with a DSO PHP, so I'll
be looking at making a PHP CGI installer for Leopard.  Since it's
Apache 2, it'll have to be separate Tiger/Leopard installers.

On Nov 2, 2007, at 8:39 AM, Richard Greenwood wrote:

> Yeah, I laughed at Dave's first email also. The scary thing is, I knew
> exactly what he was saying.
>
> I read that Leopard comes with Apache 2.2 and PHP5, but that there is
> not a php_postgres  extension.
>
> Regards,
> Rich

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe