MapServer on Leopard?

William Kyngesburye woklist at KYNGCHAOS.COM
Fri Nov 2 13:04:50 EDT 2007

On Nov 2, 2007, at 11:45 AM, Howard Butler wrote:

> William,
>
> Leopard is Apache 2.2, not 2.0.  It makes things even more
> interesting... :)

I was just generalizing it to 2.x, as opposed to 1.3.  But it sounds
like 2.2 is yet another completely different beast from 2.0?

> Also, there's a showstopper on Leopard and AGG, and it looks like it
> is Apple's (gcc's) fault. http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/
> 2368 I don't have a good workaround yet.

Ouch.  Haven't tried yet myself.  I'll see what happens when I get
there.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy