Update data

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 5 05:52:22 EST 2007

You can probably get it done using some custom PHP/Mapscript, though it will
always be suboptimal IMHO. Mapserver has never been intended to do
editing/updating of data.

I personally would use OpenLayers and Geoserver for this kind of task.

These kind of project requirements should be clear before you choose your
tools ofcourse :-)

Best regards,
Bart