SLD not working on linux Fedora Core 5

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Mon Nov 5 07:25:51 EST 2007

Hi,

A couple of initial ideas:

- when you do a GetCapabilities request on Windows, do you get the
following within the XML:
<UserDefinedSymbolization SupportSLD="1" UserLayer="0" UserStyle="1"
RemoteWFS="0"/>

- I notice that the SLD is on a host with a different port.  Can the WMS
box see the box of the SLD document (not sure if your example below is
actual or has been modified for the list)

..Tom

________________________________

	From: UMN MapServer Users List
[mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Ruben Pardo
	Sent: 05 November, 2007 5:56 AM
	To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
	Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] SLD not working on linux Fedora
Core 5

	Hi everybody,

	I'm using  mapserver attaching SLD to a mapserver request. On
windows the same request, with the same mapfile, with the same SLD
works perfectly but it doesn't with my linux configuration.
	I read that the only thing that i need to get working SLD is
OGR.
	works with windows.

	what could id do? where can i see what it happens?

	The request is:

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/usr/local/apache2/apps/mosaico_san
dbox/htdocs/prbmosaico.map&service=WMS&request=GetMap&Layers=Municipios&
version=1.1.1&SLD=http://localhost:8989/mosaico/jspx/sig/tmp/prb.xml
<http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/usr/local/apache2/apps/mosaico_sa
ndbox/htdocs/prbmosaico.map&service=WMS&request=GetMap&Layers=Municipios
&version=1.1.1&SLD=http://localhost:8989/mosaico/jspx/sig/tmp/prb.xml>

	My linux mapserver version is:
	MapServer version 4.10.2 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG
OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=THREADS INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=SDE
INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG

	The linux os is:
	2.6.15-1.2054_FC5

	thanks a lot.