Mapserver & GMap75 Projection and units origin issue

atulai atulai at ENGMAIL.UWATERLOO.CA
Mon Nov 12 16:56:02 EST 2007

I don't suppose anyone could help me on this?

Try #2:

Is there any way to reproject Gmap75 from it's default projection, to a
stereographic projection in a way that I could display data that uses the
mercator projection?