How do I propagate failures from upstream wms-servers?

Tue Nov 13 11:27:55 EST 2007

Trond Michelsen wrote:
> No takers? I feel like I'm being Warnocked here :)
>
> I really hope the silence isn't an indication that the question is too
> stupid. Getting blank images instead of an error message is actually a
> big problem with my server configuration, as I'm caching all responses
> with an image/* content-type.

I think the silence is an indication that there is no way to ask
MapServer to produce an exception in this case at the moment.

I'd suggest you file a ticket proposing that as an enhancement.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/