Upgrading Mapscript from 4.10.1 to 5.0 causes an Apache crash

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 14 03:02:31 EST 2007

Could you document *precisely* how you built php mapscript (configure
flags, etc)?
Also try to run the shp2img utility on one of the crashing map files
to see if you can reproduce the error.

Umberto