getCapabilities not valid XML (MSXML)

Steven M. Ottens steven.ottens at GEODAN.NL
Wed Nov 14 09:48:43 EST 2007

Daniel,

I tried to remove the [ <!ELEMENT > ] bit and it still doesn't work :(
Once I remove the entire <!DOCTYPE> tag it does work, but I guess just
because it doesn't know where to validate it against.
I'll try to see if I can find what bit of the XML isn't deemed valid by
MSXML, but no guarantees that I'll find it out.

Regards,
Steven