Migrating from Windows to Linux: trouble with mapfiles

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 14 10:35:32 EST 2007

Solved this one too :-) thanks !
Still can't see my layers. Maybe 'cause I'm using PostGIS ?
However, I can acces my postgis-db from qgis without any trouble.
Anything I should be aware of when configuring a mapfile i/c postgis in
linux ?