sharpmap

lakku veeraswamyd at YAHOO.CO.IN
Thu Nov 15 05:25:07 EST 2007

hi  all
plz tell me the code for identify , for mutiple layers in SHARPMAP
ie when user clicks on the map ,data related to that particular point must
me displayed on the grid

i worked with only single layer ie polygon but i want code for line and
point features also
my code for single layer is
SharpMap.Geometries.

Point ClickPnt = myMap.ImageToWorld(new System.Drawing. Point(e.X, e.Y));

if (rblMapTools.SelectedValue == "3") //Query
{

SharpMap.Data.

FeatureDataSet ds = new SharpMap.Data.FeatureDataSet ();

VectorLayer layer = myMap.Layers[0] as SharpMap.Layers. VectorLayer;
layer.DataSource.Open();

layer.DataSource.ExecuteIntersectionQuery(ClickPnt.GetBoundingBox(), ds);

layer.DataSource.Close();

gridview1.DataSource = ds.Tables[0];

gridview1.DataBind();

SharpMap.Layers.

VectorLayer laySelected = new SharpMap.Layers. VectorLayer("Selection");
laySelected.DataSource =

new GeometryProvider(ds.Tables[0]);
laySelected.Style.Fill =

new System.Drawing.SolidBrush(System.Drawing. Color.Pink);
myMap.Layers.Add(laySelected);

}

plz tell me the code for multiple layers(line,point)