Mapserver as WMS server: every layer contains all

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at MMMTIKE.FI
Mon Nov 19 04:38:55 EST 2007

Hi,

What STATUS do you have in the layer definitions?

-Jukka Rahkonen-

________________________________

	Lähettäjä: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] Puolesta Francesco Sozzi
	Lähetetty: 19. marraskuuta 2007 11:19
	Vastaanottaja: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
	Aihe: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Mapserver as WMS server: every layer contains all

	Hi All,

	I have a problem on using mapserver as WMS server.
	If I try to open by ArcGis or Autodesk Map a mapserver project, I get all on every layer. If I switch off all layer except one (for every one) everithing is displayed.
	The layer list (and groups) is correct, but each layer contains all.

	Anybody has experimented the same problem?

	Best regards

	Francesco