postgis layer: DATA "the_geom from <table> AS foo USING UNIQUE gid"

Andreas Albarello andreas.albarello at TERRITORIUMONLINE.COM
Mon Nov 19 10:42:03 EST 2007

Steven De Vriendt wrote:
> When I configure my layer as DATA "the_geom from <table_name> AS foo USING
> UNIQUE gid"
> Mapserver returns the following error [...]

You don't need any "AS foo" in your DATA statement unless you are using
a subselect instead of referencing a table directly through its
tablename. Drop the "AS foo" and everything should be fine.

Best regards,
Andreas Albarello
Analysis & SW Development

Territorium Online srl/GmbH
Via Buozzi/Buozzistraße 12 - I 39100 Bolzano/Bozen
email: andreas.albarello at territoriumonline.com
web:   www.territoriumonline.com