Speeding up the visualization of a shapefile with more than one million of lines {Scanned} {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Tue Nov 20 04:57:40 EST 2007

Overview in this case means a new layer which is generated from the
original but contains fewer details, my tipp was to create a layer
containincg only public area parcels (streets) only.

Zoltan