Truncated Output

Tue Nov 20 08:09:18 EST 2007

Roman Meier wrote:
> Hi list
>
> We face a strange behaviour on a clients webserver. We recently changed the
> webserver hardware. Everything went on just fine. We face problems using the
> umn mapserver cgi. The output is truncated !!! The code ends when parsing of
> [legend] should start.
>
> We work with umn mapserver for so many years now and I haven’t ever heard of a
> problem similar to that. I beleave that the problem doesn’t come from umn
> mapserver. However - has anybody faced a similar problem?

There was an issue with large legends being truncated (or being
completely absent) that's been fixed in V5.0:

If you can't upgrade to 5.0 right away then you could possibly patch
your current install locally as the fix is fairly simple:
   http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/changeset/6504

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette