NEW Mapserver Application

Wed Nov 21 11:20:36 EST 2007

Another strategy would be using OpenLayers as the client layer, and
mapserver CGI as the renderer called from OpenLayers and if you need
customized applications, write REST/AJax/JSON based applets on the
server in Perl/PHP/Python/Java/etc to service the Javascript in your
client and build a real Web 2.0 application.

-Steve W