ms4w dlls for IIS-installation

Fortin,Nicolas [SteFoy] nicolas.fortin at EC.GC.CA
Fri Nov 23 10:54:30 EST 2007

Hi!

You can open mapserv.exe with Dependency Walker http://www.dependencywalker.com/ and you'll see ALL the dll it needs.

Here are the mapserver specific ones I got with my own version
MapServer version 4.10.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=JPEG INPUT=ORACLESPATIAL INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG

OCI.DLL
BGD.DLL
GDAL13.DLL
GEOS_C.DLL
ICONV.DLL
LIBCURL.DLL
LIBMAP.DLL
LIBXML2.DLL
PROJ.DLL
ZLIB1.DLL

Also, I never put the needed mapserver dlls in system32, instead I prefer to create a new folder, put the dlls in it and add it to the path.  It's easier to keep your system clean and to upgrade to new version.

Nicolas