Looking for an open source MapServer application that use PHPMapscrip

Volkan Ulukut arthan at DSL.TTNET.NET.TR
Sat Nov 24 04:45:33 EST 2007

Hi Hei,
You should really try ka-map
http://ka-map.maptools.org/

an example application:
http://clima.ominiverdi.org/ka-map/htdocs/

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Hei Jo
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 5:15 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Looking for an open source MapServer
application that use PHPMapscrip

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for an open source MapServer application that use PHPMapscript.
I found Gmap and pMapper but the first one is too simple and the second one
is very complicated. My expectation is a application between them, that have
basic mapping functions like zoom, pan, query and don't use CGI mapserv.exe
Thank you