FME, POSTGIS and MAPSERVER

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at NEOGEO-ONLINE.NET
Mon Nov 26 02:50:41 EST 2007

Hi
You should check the FME dataset's options you're creating the pg table
with. I've used FME a few times to export to pg, and I remember having
had to play around with options :
	- geometry type of the new dataset : don't set to geometry, but to
proper geometric type (point, linestring, polygon...)
	- projection of course.

also check the geometry_columns table of your database, there should be
a line about your dataset in here.

Good luck,

Guillaume

--