Never forget : TEMPLATE MUST BE SET IF YOU WANT TO QUERY YOUR LAYER

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at NEOGEO-ONLINE.NET
Mon Nov 26 15:54:28 EST 2007

Hey,

I've just spent a bunch of hours wondering what was going wrong...
I've been praticing MapServer for years, but it always takes a while to
remember that :
TEMPLATE MUST BE SET IF YOU WANT TO QUERY YOUR LAYER
TEMPLATE MUST BE SET IF YOU WANT TO QUERY YOUR LAYER
TEMPLATE MUST BE SET IF YOU WANT TO QUERY YOUR LAYER
TEMPLATE MUST BE SET IF YOU WANT TO QUERY YOUR LAYER
TEMPLATE MUST BE SET IF YOU WANT TO QUERY YOUR LAYER

I think some bot could send the message to everyone every week or
something. Just to KEEP IT IN MIND.

ARHRHRHHHRHRHHGHGHHTHHGHGHG

Sorry guys, I think I feel better now. I couldn't scream now at home
because the kid is sleeping...

--
Guillaume SUEUR