Changing projection via cgi request using 5.0

Mon Oct 1 15:47:52 EDT 2007

Oliver: This is a bug. I filed a ticket and have already fixed the problem in the main SVN
trunk. See http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2335. There is no workaround but the
change is simple. In maplexer.l, around line 258 change:

<INITIAL,URL_STRING>projection                 { return(PROJECTION); }

to:

<INITIAL,URL_VARIABLE,URL_STRING>projection    { return(PROJECTION); }

and rebuild.

Steve

>>> On 10/1/2007 at 10:22 AM, in message
<LISTSERV%200710011022182805.1605 at LISTS.UMN.EDU>, Oliver Wesp <wesp at GDV.COM>