CGI, IIS, Windows 2003

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 7 14:06:52 EDT 2007

Mike,

Thanks for the reply. The IUSR account does have read & execute on the
directory. I'm not too familiar with the application pools. My
mapserver application is showing up in the default application pool
which has a "predefined network service" identity. This is the same as
another (working) Windows 2003 installation that I have, so I'm
thinking that's not the issue.

Thanks for the advice,
Rich