4D Raster access NOT via WMS?

Samuel Hiatt samhiatt at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 12 17:34:04 EDT 2007

Thanks for the help.

It should be very easy to filter my files for time.  What should my mapfile
look like for the 4D layer?  The same thing as for a 4D wms layer, with the
tile index and wms_* metadata tags but I would use mapscript to screen the
files?  Do you know of a way I might reuse the screening code that is used
for 4D WMS?

Thanks!
Sam