Getting DBF data for symbology

Hayden Fisher support at BIZEASSET.COM.AU
Mon Oct 15 01:37:58 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Have MapServer MapScript running! I have MapInfo tables with DBF data
files. I am now trying to place different symbology for each asset type.
I have placed the layer portion of my MapFile below. This is what I've
tried so far, could someone take a look, as it is not working.

Also polygons on top of polygons, is there a way to make it so you can
see both?

       LAYER

              NAME "wsregn"

              STATUS default

              TYPE polygon

              MINSCALE 0.1

              MAXSCALE 50000

              CONNECTIONTYPE OGR

              CONNECTION
"C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\biz_e_asset_new\AMS_Final\WS\REGIONS\CORE\wsregn.tab
"

              PROJECTION

                     auto

              END